This wonderful gal here, Miss Alice, was so very kind as to nominate me for the One Lovely Blog Award! Thank you so very much! This has literally made my day. 🙂
•Thank the person that nominated you and give a link to their blog.
•List the rules.
•Display the award on your post of the award.
•List seven facts about yourself.
•Nominate (up to) 15 bloggers for this award and comment on one of their posts to let them know you have nominated them
Seven Facts about Me….
- I am in high school… but often get asked if I’m a 23 or 28 year old (not sure why it is always those two xD).
- I used to have three chickens named “Chicken” “Noodle” and “Soup” in my backyard.
- I am a huge tennis club hopper… I have swapped between two different clubs’ top level for as long as I can remember.
- I have always wanted to get a dog named Kiwi, maybe I will tell y’all why one day.
- I have got to be the only person I know who actually says “y’all” (in my area at least).
- I set a couple club records for 100m once upon a time (for girls… xD).
- I have always wanted to go to Paris.
Thanks again for the nomination!